Thursday, 27 September 2012
Thinking of working in the Great Outdoors?
If you are thinking of setting up a business in or around Conwy then Conwy Business Week might be just the thing for you. It has just been announced that between the 15th and the 19th of October there are to be 4 conferences in different locations around Conwy.
15th October Glan Llyn, Y Bala
16th October Conwy Business Centre
18th October Glasdir Llanrwst
19th October Plas Menai Caernarfon
Cost – FREE
The aim of the conference is to:
· Engage with businesses across Conwy and Gwynedd so as to understand the needs and issues that the Outdoor sector faces and in particular those that prevent growth in our local companies.
· Promote the Outdoor Tourism project and the available support that it can provide to local businesses, plus the available support from the Welsh Government Regional Centre Service (Business support service).
· Update businesses on the latest developments in the sector across Wales including the branding of Outdoor Tourism in North Wales.
· Meet and share good practise with businesses across the sector.
To do this the conference will:
· Raise awareness of outdoor tourism as a way of working and meeting outcomes
· Share good practice and promote on-going work
· Provide opportunities for business development and partnerships
· Provide an opportunity to register an interest in being involved in the Outdoor Tourism Project either as beneficiary or provider of services.
I will be going to the Conwy Business Centre on the 16th. See you there!